CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 1 April 2013

Au Revoir, March!


So I know it's already April but I completely forgot to do a monthly roundup post yesterday so today's the day to do so!

I had a great month. The month seemed to disappear right before my eyes--I can't believe it's April already! For the first half of the month, my mom was away visiting my sister across the world, and good news--my sister is moving back to the US next year. I'm so, so excited. She'll only be 2 hours away from our house. My dad took care of me when my mom was gone, and since my dad can't exactly cook, it was 2 weeks of eating just takeout--not that I minded ;P

I'm really sorry but I can't do a video this month since I don't have enough time. Today's my last day of spring break so really I'm just focusing on spending time outside (it seems like spring has finally come) and reading.

Other highlights of the month:

-The beginning of tennis season. (I mentioned this somewhere before, but I made varsity! :D)
-I went to New York City and saw Much Ado About Nothing on Broadway and bought about 1000 books at the Strand.
-My cousins came for Easter- They're all under the age of 6, but they're so cute and it was fun to see them.
-Mostly though, I read 10 books this month and reviewed 8!


9. The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan
10. The Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan

As I said in my Best of the Bunch post, I think Unspoken and The Perks of Being A Wallflower were my two favorites ;)

Anyway, I hope you all had a great March, and hope you have a fabulous April! 

1 comment:

  1. You did a lot of things this month! I have never been to a Broadway show... I haven't lived :P Yay for Unspoken being your favorite of the month!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love all comments, support, and feedback on my blog! I will also try my best to respond to each and every one of your comments, so know that I read and appreciate each one!

Thank you so much for commenting (or at least reading my post ;P)!