CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 8 September 2012

I'm Back!

Hi to all my lovely followers! I haven't posted in 5 days but that is because of my incredibly busy schedule these days *sigh*. I've been feeling kind of depressed that summer is over but I'm enjoying school so far :) I haven't had much time to come online because of school (um, duh), field hockey practice, homework, and just getting settled in to start the school year.  Now its the weekend and I'm finally scraping up some time to write a quick little post on my blog XD

One thing that's making me especially depressed about the summer ending is that I don't have any time to read! Sometimes I have a few extra minutes in study hall to read a page or two, but I've been feeling completely detached from the world of books this week.  I haven't read in a week and if I did read, it was my US History homework, so, I guess that doesn't really count.

As I stated in the Post Policy I posted a couple of weeks ago/a week ago/a few days ago?!, (I honestly can't remember when I posted it; all of the late August days are blending together in my mind and I can't tell one from the other haha) I'm going to try the best I can to post on weekends and occasionally weekdays if my homework situation isn't bad.  I might be able to post on Mondays since I don't have practice on Mondays, but I guess i'll play it by ear. And posting on weekends should be fairly easy since I'll generally finish all my homework Friday nights and I don't have practice or games on weekends (...yet).

So I hope all of you are having a good start to the year and wish me luck in the upcoming months! Bye girls! (and boys!)

6 comments:

  1. Ugh I totally understand you! I've been reading the same book for like a week or so. Anyways, I do hope that you will find some time to write some posts, because they are so fun to read!

    -Grace :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the compliment! luckily i've just gotten 3 new books from the bookstore so i'll try to read as much as possible ;)

      Delete
  2. I definitely know your feeling. I'm reading Catcher in the Rye and it's awesome and I could finish it in two days but because of school it's dragging to 5 days or maybe 6 days! It frustrates me a ton!

    Have fun at school, Annie! We'll be here when you come back. =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep the feeling sucks! i really want to read the Catcher in the Rye, so let me know how you like it!

      Delete
  3. I know how you feel! The only reading I've done is from my biology text book and from my world history II textbook. I'm in reading withdrawal! I got some reading in but now I'm kind of freaking out because I have a paper due tomorrow and I haven't even started it all because I've been distracted by the computer and my books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly how I feel! I woke up this morning in a panic because I remembered that I had many pages of math homework to do that were due tomorrow and also had to take a run to get in shape for field hockey! I was online all day yesterday and to be honest I feel really guilty because that time should have been spent, umm...studying. :)

      Delete

I appreciate and love all comments, support, and feedback on my blog! I will also try my best to respond to each and every one of your comments, so know that I read and appreciate each one!

Thank you so much for commenting (or at least reading my post ;P)!