So, updates in my life. I MADE THE TENNIS TEAM! *happy dance* and I'm sosososo excited for my first match which is in a few weeks. I have been really busy the past couple weeks with tennis, school (Gosh, do they give a lot of homework!) and just focusing on reading and blogging and trying to have a good social life (I do). Sometimes all of this is stressful, but I am enjoying life right now. Oh, and I've also discovered a true addiction that I have--Tumblr. I have become soooo addicted to this website, like I cannot even tell you O_O. I've only been on it for like a week and a half, but I'm constantly reblogging posts and being my obsessive self. Here is the link to my Tumblr!!! If you have a Tumblr, I hope you'll check it out/ follow me? *hint hint hint hint*
Anyway... I got my report card the other day and I did pretty well, considering the fact that I am in a new school this year and there have been a lot of changes for me. And I'm doing 3 seasons of sports, so yeah. During PE class, I play volleyball with my friends, and I must say, I enjoy it! Even though I don't formally play volleyball or anything. Same goes for soccer--I played soccer in 4th grade, and I kind of sucked, so I quit and took up field hockey. And while I'm still not very good at soccer, I like playing it, even if my friends kick my ass at it. ;P
So as you might now if you know me, my siblings are all older than me and my sister has been across the world for this year. Well she has just announced that she is moving back to the US next year!! I am SO happy, because having her across the world was a bit of a stretch (even though we saw her at Christmas, and stuff). Also, my brother got into college (well...that happened a while ago, but still)... I'm happy for him. But sometimes I feel like I'm left behind, because I'm still in freaking middle school!! :P
Okay, So. List of things that I want to accomplish before the school year ends. (I know, I know, I've got plenty of time, but stil!!!)
- This trimester I want to get ALL A's. Not just 2 or 3, but 5.
- I want to be at least 4th court on the tennis team.
- I want to try to be nicer to people and stop making random snarky comments which I have gotten into the unpleasant habit of doing
- I want to quit cracking my knuckles, biting/picking my nails
- I want to pay attention to my blogs (PLURAL!!! 'Cause now I have a tumblr!! hehehee)
- I want to get to know more people at school. Even though I already talk alot even to people I hardly know.
- Speaking of which, I need to stop talking so much. At the beginning of the year, I was so quiet that I barely said anything. Now I'm the class chatterbox. Noone can get me to shut up.
- I want to stop being so boy-obsessed. O_O That is a real big one, and I've heard it gets worse as you progress through your teen years. And I'm only 13 and completely and utterly obsessed. Not just with fictional boys, but with real ones too.
- I want to try and be a better friend.
- I want to go outside more often. Enjoy Earth :3
Some of those things might be kind of unrealistic (namely, the boy-crazy part and the quitting of bad habits, and the not talking so much) but hey, a girl can try, right?!?
Anyways, Have a great day!!! :)