CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 13 July 2012

Pretty Covers I Just Can't resist

I'm SUCH a sucker for pretty book covers, so I decided to make a post of a whole collage of them.

- The Selection by Kiera Cass
I am just completely obsessed with this cover, even though I haven't read the book and have talked to a lot of people who didn't like the book despite the beautiful cover!  A bad habit of mine is that I judge books by covers and just looking at this cover makes me want to have it sooo badly. This is kind of a silly post but I consider this to be an important part of my reading, so I had to make a post for pretty covers.

What I Love About This Cover: 
-The colors.  I love the blue/turquoise and white combined.
- the girl's dress and pose.  I love the way she's standing.  I know it sounds completely ridiculous.
- the lettering.
- even the title and the author's name!










How I live Now by Meg Rosoff

Even though this book wasn't my favorite book ever, I couldn't help but feel a little love towards it because of this cover.  I got the book in England, so it's not the American cover, it's the British, and for some reason I just like British covers better.  Take the Harry Potter series.  The UK versions are SO . Much. better!

What I Love About this Cover
- the title lettering.  I like how it's cursive but not really cursive and how it clashes (in a good way) with the girl's hair, which is brown.
- the texture.  Obviously you don't know what it feels like but it is so smooth!
- The way the girl's ponytail is slightly messy and the hair ribbon
- the author's name! Meg Rosoff- that name is soo pretty.










North of Beautiful by Justina Chen Headley

I liked this book as well as the cover, so it was really a win-win situation here.

What I liked:
The way the girl is looking down
The way her hair is position
The pretty pink lettering at the bottom















No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love all comments, support, and feedback on my blog! I will also try my best to respond to each and every one of your comments, so know that I read and appreciate each one!

Thank you so much for commenting (or at least reading my post ;P)!