CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 28 November 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #1

I almost forgot, but it's time for our first now weekly Waiting on Wednesday post! :)

Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Breaking The Spine. It spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


This week's pick:

Perfect Scoundrels (Heist Society, #3)
Katarina Bishop and W.W. Hale the fifth were born to lead completely different lives: Kat comes from a long, proud line of lovable criminal masterminds, while Hale is the scion of one of the most seemingly perfect dynasties in the world. If their families have one thing in common, it’s that they both know how to stay under the radar while getting-or stealing-whatever they want.

No matter the risk, the Bishops can always be counted on, but in Hale’s family, all bets are off when money is on the line. When Hale unexpectedly inherits his grandmother’s billion dollar corporation, he quickly learns that there’s no place for Kat and their old heists in his new role. But Kat won’t let him go that easily, especially after she gets tipped off that his grandmother’s will might have been altered in an elaborate con to steal the company’s fortune. So instead of being the heir-this time, Hale might be the mark.

Forced to keep a level head as she and her crew fight for one of their own, Kat comes up with an ambitious and far-reaching plan that only the Bishop family would dare attempt. To pull it off, Kat is prepared to do the impossible, but first, she has to decide if she’s willing to save her boyfriend’s company if it means losing the boy.


What are you guys waiting on this week? Link me up!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I so can't wait to get my hands on this one!! Ally Carter's books are so amazing, great pick! :)

    Kaina @ These Flying Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know me too! I love Ally Carter, she is awesome. Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete

I appreciate and love all comments, support, and feedback on my blog! I will also try my best to respond to each and every one of your comments, so know that I read and appreciate each one!

Thank you so much for commenting (or at least reading my post ;P)!