I've been thinking a lot about what I want to achieve in and out of school this year. Not only for books, reading, and blogs, but for a lot of other things too. Each year before the upcoming school year, I make a list of 14 things I wanted to achieve in the school year. I completed 13/14 of my goals for 6th grade (the one I didn't achieve was playing tennis 3 times a week--i just didn't have time to do that). and I'm determined to set goals I can achieve this year, not easily but still believable. After much thinking, here are my 14 goals:
Annie's Goals for the upcoming year:
1. Do well on the field hockey team and play midfield.
2. Get High Honors in school.
3. Work hard in ballet class--especially in the winter when I'm not playing any other sport.
4. Practice piano for 10-15 minutes a day, depending on how much time I have.
5. Complete all my homework each night.
6. Make new friends and be nice to everyone
7. Update my blog at least twice a week
8. Read a book every couple of weeks
9. Continue writing my fiction story
10. Finish 7th grade successfully
11. listen to my parents when they say i should do something
12. Email my sister once a week.
13. Eat healthier--less chocolate and more vegetables!
14. Go for 2 or 3 mile runs in the winter.
Even though most of you don't really care what my goals are, this is just a place to keep track of them and not lose them and have them in one convenient location. thanks and wish me luck for this year! :) haha