CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 18 August 2012

Goals for the 2012-2013 School Year!

I've been thinking a lot about what I want to achieve in and out of school this year.  Not only for books, reading, and blogs, but for a lot of other things too.  Each year before the upcoming school year, I make a list of 14 things I wanted to achieve in the school year.  I completed 13/14 of my goals for 6th grade (the one I didn't achieve was playing tennis 3 times a week--i just didn't have time to do that). and I'm determined to set goals I can achieve this year, not easily but still believable.  After much thinking, here are my 14 goals:


Annie's Goals for the upcoming year:
1. Do well on the field hockey team and play midfield.
2. Get High Honors in school.
3. Work hard in ballet class--especially in the winter when I'm not playing any other sport.
4. Practice piano for 10-15 minutes a day, depending on how much time I have.
5.  Complete all my homework each night.
6. Make new friends and be nice to everyone
7. Update my blog at least twice a week
8.  Read a book every couple of weeks
9. Continue writing my fiction story
10.  Finish 7th grade successfully
11. listen to my parents when they say i should do something
12.  Email my sister once a week.
13. Eat healthier--less chocolate and more vegetables!
14. Go for 2 or 3 mile runs in the winter.

Even though most of you don't really care what my goals are, this is just a place to keep track of them and not lose them and have them in one convenient location. thanks and wish me luck for this year! :) haha

4 comments:

  1. Wait, so you're 12 and going in 7th grade. Huh? Maybe I'm the only 12 going into 8th! XD Except I'll be turning 13 in a month or so. Hmm.. Anyways, I bet you don't want to read my 7th experience because it was terrible but good luck in 7th grade. It's pretty hard but I bet you'll do fine. And enjoy 7th grade!

    I'm freaking out for 8th but you're all set. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks. :) I'm pretty old for my grade but I started school a year late so i technically should be going into 8th grade but I'm at that weird in-the-middle age where I could be going into 7th or 8th grade... but yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I loved 7th grade! I think it was my favorite year besides freshman year because I met so many new people! Hope you have a good year!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love all comments, support, and feedback on my blog! I will also try my best to respond to each and every one of your comments, so know that I read and appreciate each one!

Thank you so much for commenting (or at least reading my post ;P)!