CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 18 August 2012

New Design?

Day after day I looked at my blog and thought it looked kind of boring. Compared to all the other cool blogs I visited daily, mine looked drab and same-old, same-old, so I wanted something different... and this is what I came up with.  I think I'll probably make a few other changes in the future but for now this is what my blog's going to look like.  I'm not sure about it...the other design had that sweet, innocent, cute look and this one looks a little more aggressive-toned. Do you like it? Does it fit the tone of my blog? Please let me know because I would love to hear if you like it or not. I just wanted to say that www.thecutestblogontheblock.com was the biggest livesaver ever! They offer really really cute backgrounds (hence the name of the website) and they are so helpful! so if you're ever in need of a cute blog background, I'd recommend going to that website :)

Anyway--just thought I'd tell you guys so that you werent totally confused when you went on my blog! if you'd like to leave me a quick note about what you think about the new design i would love to hear it. thank you for visiting my blog!

4 comments:

  1. Love the new background and colors Annie! I think it suits your blog very well!

    -Grace :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone who's reading this! so you might have noticed that i changed the background YET AGAIN. i was looking thorugh backgrounds and stumbled upon this leopard print one and said, "yes, i know i just changed the background but this is perfect! now the background matches the name!" so...yeahh... haha

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love all comments, support, and feedback on my blog! I will also try my best to respond to each and every one of your comments, so know that I read and appreciate each one!

Thank you so much for commenting (or at least reading my post ;P)!