CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 20 October 2012

Fashion Blogging: Will I Make it?

(Yes, I'm aware that I'm posting multiple times in one day, but... um, I feel guilty for not posting in such a long time.)

So, I'm a bit obsessed with Teen Vogue. I always beg my mom to let me buy the latest issue at the store, and if she's in a nice mood usually she'll let me buy it. This month's issue caught my attention when I read the articles on fashion blogging. It gave me inspiration: I love fashion, I love writing, I love blogging: So, why not start a fashion blog?

So, even though it's a bit crazy, I did. I barely have time to manage THIS blog; how would I have time to manage another blog? I've made so many blogs over the years that, um, most of them except for this one are dead.  But I want this new fashion blog to be a success. I don't want people to just overlook it as some teen fashion blog. I want people to read it, to appreciate it.

A lot of people think fashion is shallow, but they're seeing it in a very black and white way.  Fashion is only shallow if you make it shallow.  If you like expressing yourself through writing, I think fashion is a big statement about yourself.  The people who just wear jeans and sweatshirts every day (well, yes, I admit that is my go-to outfit if I'm staring at my closet blankly), well, some of them don't care about fashion, which is perfectly fine, but some of them are insecure.  I've noticed that the girls who aren't afraid of how they're going to appear to you are the ones that seem the prettiest, the most fashionable, and the girls who hide under hoodies look insecure and awkward.

I don't mean to say that you shouldn't wear that kind of stuff; I wear it all the time.  I'm not daring, I admit, and I do tend to follow trends such as skinny jeans and Uggs. But I think fashion matters, so that's why I decided to start a fashion blog. So if anyone wants to check it out and tell others about it, if you're interested, here is the link: Inner Beauty Meets Fashion. Read, enjoy, and be a fashionista ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love all comments, support, and feedback on my blog! I will also try my best to respond to each and every one of your comments, so know that I read and appreciate each one!

Thank you so much for commenting (or at least reading my post ;P)!